- Plant Height: 35 cm
- Planted In: 4 inch pot
The ZZ Plant is very popular plant used in homes and offices around the world for its small glossy leaves . It is very easy plant to grow and is impossible to kill. ZZ plant tolerates neglect, is drought tolerant, and accepts low-light conditions without throwing a fit.
Reasons to have ZZ plant in your home
- Best Plant for Beginner gardeners to grow .
- Air purifying Plant . Researchers found it is specifically adept at removing toxins such as xylene, benzene from the air .
- Don't need much care . It doesn’t need to be watered frequently .
- Will look beautiful in your indoors .
How to care for ZZ Plant
Light: It can tolerate low light conditions . Bright light is also good . Don't keep this plant in direct light
Water: Doesn't need much water . Let the soil dry out completely between watering.
Soil: Well drained Soil . Use sand with your potting mixture to make soil well drained .
Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer during the growing season every month . Don't fertilize this plant in winters .
Lower leaves turning yellow: A small amount of lower leaves turning yellow and falling is quite normal. If many leaves are turning yellow - check that your not overwatering.
Leaf tips turning brown: The cause is likley to be dry air and low humidity. Misting the leaves can help improve humidity. You can keep pebble tray , half filled with water , below the plant pot .
Leaves turning brown: Overwatering is the the most common cause here, especially if the leaflet feels a bit damp and not dry.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh